3 REASONS YOU SHOULD SWAY BOX BRAIDS FOR YOUR NEXT VACATION

 


  1. To provide your hair a break: 


 Although I’ve embraced my curls, I adore long straight hair, so I blow dry and flat iron straight hair fairly regularly. Acquiring box braids for my trip let me give my hair a respite from the heat and the other things I set it via every day by always pulling, twisting, and stretching it into whatever style I’m swaying. A vacation is an excellent moment to provide your hair a much-needed vacation, and long medium box braids let your hair hold just that.


     2. To save space in your luggage: 


I usually fill a TON of hair products when I journey. It’s always hard to decide which curly hair products I require and which ones I should go under the home cabinet, so I usually pack all my favored hair products. Above that, my blow dryer and flat iron endure a lot of space if I choose to get them along. Rocking medium box braids for my trip released much room in my suitcase because I could exit all my hair products home except shampoo, conditioner, a moisturizer, and a few scrunchies. This freed up lots of area in my baggage for more shoes, swimsuits, and most notably, more room for shopping. Think of wearing braids for your following trip, so you don’t need to pack all the gels, rods, creams, rollers, and curling soufflés or custards you regularly use in your long hair.


   3. To consume more time enjoying yourself and less time stressing about your hair: 



I pay a lot of time doing my hair. Whether I’m weaving a twist-out or a straight style, the time I finish styling my hair is time I would instead disburse doing other things while I’m on holiday. Getting box braids for my most recent holiday freed up a lot of while in my daily regimen. It carried me a bit of the time to get dressed for a feast every evening since I didn’t keep to worry about doing my hair, so I could devour those precious moments enjoying the sunset, lounging by the pool, or retaining pre-dinner drinks with my girls. Rocking box braids for your following trip will provide you extra time to spend accomplishing things you like to do. If your sleek straight hair is anything like mine, it’s rather tame with products in it but has a sense of its own when it’s wet and exited to its own devices. Usually, when I’m on a seaside vacation, I’m slightly worried about how my hair will respond to swimming, water sports, or even rain. With long twist box braids, I hopped into the ocean without a care on the planet, understanding that my hair would always be photo ready when I got out of the water. Acquiring box braids for your next trip will give you the carefree vacation you deserve.


Aside from the 3 reasons to weave box braids for your next vacation that I mentioned above, another great basis is that they’re super cute!



 

Time is running out! Shop bundles, closures & wigs from the entire SEA collection at 30% OFF with code SEA30


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Deep Wave or Water Wave Better for Boho Braids?

TOP 4 BENEFITS OF CURLY HAIR EXTENSIONS SEW IN

Perfect Remy Human Hair Extensions For Your Hair Textures